BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed one of the stainless steel swivel head springs that attach the Two Brother's header to the exhaust cannister.

I searched for this spring on the web, local motorcycle shops, cycle accessory shops hardware stores and dealers that sell Two Brothers products without success.

Two Brothers would not sell to me direct and none of the area dealers wanted to bother with such a small order.

So I called the Pirate and had my part in a week. I very much appreciate Pirate's Lair taking the time and trouble to get me this spring. They took me to the cleaners on the price though, charged me $5 including shipping!

·
Registered
56 Posts
With that ringing endorsement, now it will cost the rest of us $10. Thanks for inflating Jerry's head some more, like it aint big enough already!!! :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I second the kudos.

Great, personal service from Pirate & his wife--they both answered email questions.

I also like the simplified pricing--pricing on the website includes shipping. FAST shipping.

I got a Ztechnik windscreen & Stebel horn from Pirate. Top quality loot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pirate's Lair is my own personal version of crack: I order several hundred bucks worth of new toys every week. Everything arrives on time, packed well, and Jerry & Amber stand behind every sale.

I love 'em and can't get enough! Wish every online retailer were this responsive and committed to their customers. . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts