BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlike many here I need to work on my girlish figure. ;)

After careful research and testing I have developed a sit up that can be done on a GT while riding.

While in 1st gear @ ~20 mph sit up straight and even lean back a little. Then with clear road in front of you, unshift to 2nd and rapidly peg the throttle. Before you are torn off the bike, lean forward using only your abs and not your hands.

Repeat many times.

Unfortunately this exercise has limited if any value when done with lesser bikes like the ST or FJR. :teeth

Brian

·
Registered
181 Posts
Advanced version

When you have mastered this, try it in Montana with a parachute attached to your neck!<g>

Don (all choked up) Goldberg

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dongold said:
When you have mastered this, try it in Montana with a parachute attached to your neck!<g>

Don (all choked up) Goldberg
That would be a level II version of this exercise. :rotf:

Brian

·
The Gov
660 Posts
I was into the other regimen today, grinding off the feeler and the side of your boot. What I don't understand is, I still have embarrassing chicken strips on the front tire, even after that. I guess I need to up the preload and loose some weight :confused:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
philspace said:
I was into the other regimen today, grinding off the feeler and the side of your boot. What I don't understand is, I still have embarrassing chicken strips on the front tire, even after that. I guess I need to up the preload and loose some weight :confused:
I have the same thing. 3/4"" strips on the rear and HUGE ones on the front. And my left boot needs replacing. Oh well.

Brian

·
The Gov
660 Posts
bnblazer said:
I have the same thing. 3/4"" strips on the rear and HUGE ones on the front. And my left boot needs replacing. Oh well.

Brian
It's embarrassing I tell ya. I'm going out tonight with an orbital sander and fix this shit :leer

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
philspace said:
It's embarrassing I tell ya. I'm going out tonight with an orbital sander and fix this shit :leer
Here is your answer:

·
The Gov
660 Posts
bnblazer said:
Here is your answer:

Painful, but unfortunately true. This site needs the following two smilies added ASAP, they come in handy as one gets on in age.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts