BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
thats the most retarded looking bike i've ever seen...in fact you couldn't pay me to ride that abomination. whoever designed that think need to get off the angel dust.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Specs on the ugly thing....

Victory Vision™ 800 Concept - Key Features and Benefits

* Automatic Constant Variable Transmission (CVT) without foot controls or clutch which lowers the learning curve of riding a full-size motorcycle.
* Easily accessible tank storage - large enough to accommodate 2 full face helmets.
* Radical new styling and proportion driven by redesigned component package.
* Comfortable cruiser riding position with a low seat height.

Victory Vision™ 800 Concept – Specifications

Engine:

* 800cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled parallel twin
* Dual under-seat side exit exhaust

Drivetrain:

* Automatic CVT
* Maintenance-free exposed shaft final drive with cast aluminum single sided swingarm

Chassis and Suspension:

* Cast aluminum alloy frame
* Bladder fuel tank behind front wheel
* Fully adjustable single rear gas shock
* 43mm inverted telescopic front forks

Tires and brakes

* Front tire 120/60-R17 with 6 spoke cast aluminum rim 3.75”X17”
* Rear tire 250/40-R18 with 6 spoke cast aluminum rim 9”X18”
* Front brake – 300 mm rotors with 2 piston calipers
* Rear brake – 250 mm rotor with 1 piston caliper

Overall dimensions

* Wheelbase 61”
* Seat height 28.5”
* Ground clearance 5.8”

·
Registered
62 Posts
I give them credit for thinking "out of the box" not another HD clone! I personally like anything that is dramatically different and this qualifies. That being said, I don't think I'll be trading my K for one!

·
Registered
217 Posts
People are always ragging on ugly bikes and I usually don't get it. In some way, I like most of them I see, and consider my own K1200R ugly in a cute pit-bull ugly way.

Having said that, the above bike is the most unappealling, embarassingly appalling two-wheeled item I've ever seen. Fell out of a very tall ugly tree and got gashed open by every thorny branch on the way down, landing in the fugly mud puddle. And that's an understatement.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nicely put. And while beauty is in the eye of the beholder, this one takes the biscuit!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts