Victory Vision™ 800 Concept - Key Features and Benefits
* Automatic Constant Variable Transmission (CVT) without foot controls or clutch which lowers the learning curve of riding a full-size motorcycle.
* Easily accessible tank storage - large enough to accommodate 2 full face helmets.
* Radical new styling and proportion driven by redesigned component package.
* Comfortable cruiser riding position with a low seat height.
* Automatic CVT
* Maintenance-free exposed shaft final drive with cast aluminum single sided swingarm
Chassis and Suspension:
* Cast aluminum alloy frame
* Bladder fuel tank behind front wheel
* Fully adjustable single rear gas shock
* 43mm inverted telescopic front forks
Tires and brakes
* Front tire 120/60-R17 with 6 spoke cast aluminum rim 3.75”X17”
* Rear tire 250/40-R18 with 6 spoke cast aluminum rim 9”X18”
* Front brake – 300 mm rotors with 2 piston calipers
* Rear brake – 250 mm rotor with 1 piston caliper
I give them credit for thinking "out of the box" not another HD clone! I personally like anything that is dramatically different and this qualifies. That being said, I don't think I'll be trading my K for one!
People are always ragging on ugly bikes and I usually don't get it. In some way, I like most of them I see, and consider my own K1200R ugly in a cute pit-bull ugly way.
Having said that, the above bike is the most unappealling, embarassingly appalling two-wheeled item I've ever seen. Fell out of a very tall ugly tree and got gashed open by every thorny branch on the way down, landing in the fugly mud puddle. And that's an understatement.
A forum community dedicated to BMW K series motorcycles owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, touring, gear, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!