BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New BMW dealership in Knoxville, TN. Great knowledge, service, and speed. Got a ECU replacement (without a hassle), fuel line recall, I-ABS test, and two new tires in 5 hours. Talk to "Crowe."

·
Registered
4 Posts
Crow Brown, Experienced Honest Wrench in Knoxville

I've been dealing with Crow since 1998, when I bought my first airhead GS from him. He has always treated me fairly,and did not mind taking time to explain things to me when I was new to BMW motorcycles. He is working for Destination Motorcycles, the Knoxville dealer, and as long as he is there, I feel comfortable with them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I always deal with these guys when ordering the requisite oil and filter and other common maintenance items. They're very patient and helpful, willing to explain things to you even when you're relatively clueless. I hadn't realized my 1987 K75 had two valve cover gaskets, for example, but I was kindly informed of that fact last time I called in. Top-class folks.

I keep saying if I can get the K fixed up good enough, I'll take a little trip down there to visit those guys. It's just about 100 miles from our hometown to Knoxville. Plus, Destination Motorcycles is a dealership for lots of other European and exotic brands. Guzzi, Triumph, Ducati, etc. You don't see many of those around these parts, so that would be a treat just to go in and try (but TRY!) not to drool on the new machinery on display.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts