BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2006 K1200r 9k Miles. Mostly stock , hid lights, removed throttle stop solenoid Can’t wait to ride again once I move out of nutty dangerous phoenix, az Scott. Nase

·
Registered
1 Posts
new in bmw

Hi to all , my best wishes from athens,greece.
Just a few days now with a k12 07 as daily commuter .very friendly bike. i'm in love.
stock in full carbon except tank , pending mods booster plug and k13 clutch basket.

cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
I owned a K1200R, now have a 2013 K1300R, I Pulled the throttle delay, have two air filters, Arrow exhaust, Sargeant seat with the Pod, had Heli bars just upgraded that to the AC Schnitzer handlebar Conversion also have the AC Schnitzer cockpit fairing, SW Motech crash bars engine guards (not installed) I use them for long distance trips to mount toward footpegs. Carbon Fibre spoiler, air intakes, tailpiece, front fender and clutch cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
K12 owners! Since you're all here (and some will read this)...what temperature readings from an IR thermometer do you get from your final drives after a brisk ride? I am getting 122ºF, fresh GL-5, 200cc, and would like to know if that's normal or not...

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
2007 Silver K1200R Sport, Remus Exhaust, Touratech GPS mount, HID conversion, tinted windscreen, Sato rearsets.

Pics from Oct (cold and wet) trip thru OH, KY, WV, and VA camping along the way with my ride buddy's 05 K1200RS.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
2007 K12R Sport. Superb machine with only 24000 miles on it it I MUST get that camchain tensioner done if I want it to get to 25000!!!!
In Edgware, North London.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Chris- 07 K12r Sport 89,356 miles!! started life with the mat finish and dark motor & wheels. changed to pearl white w/ carbon
full belly pan, front fender, batt cover and Leo Vince pipe. And some other stuff. What a way to fly!!

While we're hear, does anyone know where I can find a front wheel? Any color, almost any condition as long as it's straight and no chunks missing.

321 - 340 of 369 Posts