BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spirited ride into and all over central nothern NH. Riding from Portland Me over Kank then 2 lane twisties all day, high speed run up I-93 at some point. 207 772 7940

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ridefaster said:
spirited ride into and all over central nothern NH. Riding from Portland Me over Kank then 2 lane twisties all day, high speed run up I-93 at some point. 207 772 7940
Getting ready for DGR next year?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Ridefaster said:
You picked the perfect day for it....get to the lakes at all?....i ran 93 n from mannchester to meredith around 1:30...today there talking rain sleet and some snow SUCKS....hope you had a great ride

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wed ride=a bit chilly

FORCING ME TO TURN UP WIDDER SUIT and BMW grip on high occasionaly. Being a four decade rider of the world, (anyone want to ride NZ this winter?) I have found the strides with these new BMW machine to be quite gratifiying. Tecky=LOVE IT. More better faster more switches and gizzmoes PLEASE. Better handling? It's at an apex now, More power? After Twobrothers catless can for the first time in my life (the twin turbo RX7 sportscar I had excluded) I HAVE PLENTY OF HP, thank you BMW. 376 miles yesterday over the Kank=WARNIGN WILL ROBINSON=crest a hill and there will be HEAVY salt on the back side blowing around!!!!

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
165-169 Mph

with BMW hard bags and a big full tank bag so I could not lay down top end run,normal for a cold day? Do the hard bags make a vacum behind the bike thus making it "slower"? Damm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts