BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
http://www.recchia-motos.com/recchianew/accessoiretd.php?reference=9 By using this rack you can mount a hard R-RT trunk. It's an easy install and to me it looks a lot better than the Givi. I could not get the site to go to English, but normally clicking on the different flags changes the language. I used a Credit card, and ordered on line and had it in about 10 days!
Anyone have one of the kits for sale that they’re no longer using or they sold their bike ?

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Recchia Motos no longer has their kit available so I’m reaching out to anyone that previously purchased one that is no longer using it if they would have any interest in selling it?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Recchia Motos no longer has their kit available so I’m reaching out to anyone that previously purchased one that is no longer using it if they would have any interest in selling it?
I have one of the number 3 systems. It has a lock cylinder and is currently keyed and I have one key for it. I am sure you can find the videos on how to rekey it for your existing key.

I know you were looking for a hard case, but if you are interested let me know.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts