BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this track day advert at www.trakdayz.com.au. I'd be interested in meeting up with other KS riders in Western Australia to try out the KS on track (Barbagallo Raceway) and compare notes:

Street Smart - Designed for those who have never attended the Racetrack before, or those who want to get back to basics and learn the correct techniques. ($175)

Basic Ride Day - Designed for riders, who have been to the track before, and perhaps participated in a Street smart, course or a MCRC course. Instructors on this course will be attempting to refine your skills and further enhance your techniques. ($125)

Advanced Ride Day - This course is designed for the more experienced rider who may wish to hone their skills and better their existing lap times. Marshals on this course will have race experience and will offer proven methods to assist you with your goals. ($125)

Dates for January:

15th January
22nd January

If you are interested, let me know and we can tee up to meet there on the day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You Sandgropers should get along, those prices seem very attractive......I'm paying A$419 for the level 2 superbike school at Phillip Island (Keith Code guest instructor) in 2 weeks time.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
denisl said:
You Sandgropers should get along, those prices seem very attractive......I'm paying A$419 for the level 2 superbike school at Phillip Island (Keith Code guest instructor) in 2 weeks time.
Pricing is reasonable but I am sure the level of instruction is no where near to what you are getting over at the superbike school. Enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts