BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys: I am new to your forum and to the K1200R. I bought my 2006 dark graphite three weeks ago. I have read many of the threads and seen all the pictures you guys have posted. I am very impressed with the work you guys have put into your new KRs. I have heard of people trading skins to convert yellows and silver K12Rs into Black Beauties. well, I am working on building a Silver Bullet. If you are looking for dark graphite skins, I got all seven pannels. I am looking for the silver ones. If anyone is interested in a trade, Please reply to this post or e-mail me at. [email protected]

·
Rider Journeyman
502 Posts
olmsedd2 said:
Hi Raffy, Where do I find BillOmaha?
I'm right here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Billy:
I was just wondering if you are still looking for some Dark Graphite skins. I am looking for some silver.

·
Rider Journeyman
502 Posts
olmsedd2 said:
Hey Billy:
I was just wondering if you are still looking for some Dark Graphite skins. I am looking for some silver.
I am thinking about trying some on, taking some pictures and deciding. Not ready to commit yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear you. Keep me in mind. The Rs look great black. I had to take mine in Graphite cause it had the right options so I've decided to go the other way. It's unthinkable to paint the frame and engine black for the effect. Thanks. Ride safe

·
Registered
121 Posts
olmsedd2 said:
I hear you. Keep me in mind. The Rs look great black. I had to take mine in Graphite cause it had the right options so I've decided to go the other way. It's unthinkable to paint the frame and engine black for the effect. Thanks. Ride safe[/QUOTE

Have you seen this pic...

It's of the all silver bike that was created when I traded for the Graphite panels...still for sale at Ironhorse BMW in Tucson.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the picture Ignore Amos. No, I had not seen one yet. I LIKE.......IT. I can't wait. Thanks for the help M.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for everything Guys Raffyk, Ignore Amos and BillyOmaha for your help on this first venture into this forum. I am going to trade my skins with Oddy2002. He happens to live close to me. It's perfect. Thanks again for the support.

·
Registered
7 Posts
well looks like i got into this too late... but if anyone else wants to swap their graphite panels for silver ones please let me know. Thank you.

eddie

·
Registered
24 Posts
Eddie:

You are being sucked into the dark side also huh?

Pram
(already sucked into the dark side)

·
Registered
7 Posts
haha heck ya... i've been wanting to do that ever since the KRs came out... I even wanted to open up the second opening for the air box when i first saw the bike before it was released... :tim oh well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts