BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to the one-night-and-one-night-only-before-the-show-airs-and-so-on premier of 'long way down'. if you don't know the story: two spoiled brats make another trip we all can only dream of and on top of that, cash in big time.
if i take my wife, i will have to endure that ABBA movie in return, so i'd rather go without her and though that it might be an opportunity to finaly meet some folks here.
the premier is next week thursday, 7:30, and i think i'm going in livermore and later hang out somewhere on hopyard.

anyone else coming ?

·
Registered
110 Posts
flag2carrot said:
i'm going to the one-night-and-one-night-only-before-the-show-airs-and-so-on premier of 'long way down'. if you don't know the story: two spoiled brats make another trip we all can only dream of and on top of that, cash in big time.
if i take my wife, i will have to endure that ABBA movie in return, so i'd rather go without her and though that it might be an opportunity to finaly meet some folks here.
the premier is next week thursday, 7:30, and i think i'm going in livermore and later hang out somewhere on hopyard.

anyone else coming ?
Darn. I'll be in Seattle. Enjoy!!

BTW: Anyone heard how long till the Livermore dealership opens? I still think we ought to plan a get together and a scoot through the hills.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cbdane said:
Darn. I'll be in Seattle. Enjoy!!

BTW: Anyone heard how long till the Livermore dealership opens? I still think we ought to plan a get together and a scoot through the hills.

Livermore BMW will open in August. What year that is, still remains a question .....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Stolen from another forum..

Answers to a few questions ===>>>

* Tri-Valley Moto is now open for business - as of 8-1-2008

** Aftershocks is now open --- Now as part of Tri Valley Moto --- Phil has set up shop in the T V Moto Service Dept, and is now accepting jobs.

Location is just off I-580 @ Airway Exit ... north to N. Canyons Parkway ... turn left
(Turning right takes you to Costco) make U-Turn @ the T interscection ... and there you are ............ ;-)>

GRAND OPENING: SEPTEMBER 20 - FOOD / MUSIC / STUNT RIDER / DEMO RIDES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts