BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the turn signal relay located on a GT?

·
Registered
478 Posts
I think it's in the electronic box that's next to the motronic unit. Which means it's a PITA to get to (i.e. I think you haveta take the gas tank off to get to it).....

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong - but I'm pretty sure it's in that relay holder near the ECU...

alow

·
Registered
383 Posts
alowishus said:
I think it's in the electronic box that's next to the motronic unit. Which means it's a PITA to get to (i.e. I think you haveta take the gas tank off to get to it).....

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong - but I'm pretty sure it's in that relay holder near the ECU...

alow
You are correct sir.

biggest rely in the relay box, IIRC the one closest to the front of the motorcycle.

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks....has anyone installed the Kisan signalMinder?

·
Registered
158 Posts
milkman said:
Thanks....has anyone installed the Kisan signalMinder?
Why? It already has an auto cancel feature...?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Running lights?

For the running lights feature of the Signalminder, maybe?

Regarding the auto-cancel feature ... sometimes, when I need my turn signals to stay on longer, I wish I could DISable my auto-cancel feature.

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
detour said:
For the running lights feature of the Signalminder, maybe?

Regarding the auto-cancel feature ... sometimes, when I need my turn signals to stay on longer, I wish I could DISable my auto-cancel feature.
Yes, for the running light feature...also, it allows you to cancel the signals from both sides.....also has 3 selectable time-outs...8,30 and 45...you may like the 45 second option....also like the fast-flash lane change feature.

Soooo....anybody out there install one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts