BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have my bike BMW S1000RR and i'm having bog problem with it lock and key. actually before two days i was trying to start it but i dnt know how key will not come out of the lock it remains into locks. i tried my best to pull it out of the lock but i can't make it out. now i need the help of locksmith if anyone knows plzz suggest me about it from here.

·
Registered
273 Posts
ipMdycguir said:
hey i have my bike BMW S1000RR and i'm having bog problem with it lock and key. actually before two days i was trying to start it but i dnt know how key will not come out of the lock it remains into locks. i tried my best to pull it out of the lock but i can't make it out. now i need the help of locksmith if anyone knows plzz suggest me about it from here.

Gonna be tricky recommending a locksmith, as we have no idea where you are on the planet.

·
Registered
677 Posts
chuckwilmot said:
And... confirming your bike is no longer under warranty?
Wonder if he ever got it to start, or got the key out. maybe the guy he stole it from can help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Long time to post here, But When coming to talk about locks , I always have one name in mind which is Locksmith. As they are knowledgeable and qualified in repairing all kind of locks , keys , etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope you have found the Locksmith for you. When come in such circumstances , visit a mechanic and ask him for an machine oil which you have to put in the lock and the key will come out from the lock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts