BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

urgently requires a locksmith-key will not come out of the lock of my bike

8K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  jackjackson 
#1 ·
hey i have my bike BMW S1000RR and i'm having bog problem with it lock and key. actually before two days i was trying to start it but i dnt know how key will not come out of the lock it remains into locks. i tried my best to pull it out of the lock but i can't make it out. now i need the help of locksmith if anyone knows plzz suggest me about it from here.

#2 ·
ipMdycguir said:
hey i have my bike BMW S1000RR and i'm having bog problem with it lock and key. actually before two days i was trying to start it but i dnt know how key will not come out of the lock it remains into locks. i tried my best to pull it out of the lock but i can't make it out. now i need the help of locksmith if anyone knows plzz suggest me about it from here.

Gonna be tricky recommending a locksmith, as we have no idea where you are on the planet.

#4 ·
chuckwilmot said:
And... confirming your bike is no longer under warranty?
Wonder if he ever got it to start, or got the key out. maybe the guy he stole it from can help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.