BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought I would regret spending the Holidays in Hawaii, but the day before I left I took possession of a silver k1200r w/ esa, abs, sport shield and sport rear wheel, clear turn signal lenses & heated grips with 670 miles on the clock. I love being in Hawaii but my mind has been on riding the new bike. I would probably have planned the week off a little differently had I known I would be buying this bike. Can't wait to get back to California and put some miles on it. Got a pretty good deal, $15,000 for the bike which included it's first service. It was even pre-broken in by the original owner. :cool:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Get a life!

You're in Hawaii and all you can think about is riding a bike that's back home?
If I was there, I wouldn't be checking motorcycle sites!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Souleman,

I feel your pain. I picked up my K1200S in the late spring and then sent to Pearl Harbor for two weeks in July. As beautiful as it was (when I wasnt at work) all I did was think about riding. At least you have a longer riding season then upstate NY. Right about now I would do anything for those two weeks back.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
distractions

Fortunately , I have access to a couple of bikes here and I have not spent a lot of time on motorcycle sites. It is just such a prevailing notion, having that waiting for me in the garage at home.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's raining like hell here in CA; enjoy your stay with no regrets! I'm sure glad I got in a ride yesterday. . . :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts