BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted below comments made about Fosters threat to lower the alcoholic content of VB by .1%. But the point is!! What are the riders of this country going to do about this interference to our National beverage. This is a very emotional issue and has to be addressed.

"We have made great personal sacrifices to commit ourselves fully to VB," one wrote.

"Family, career, health have all gone by the wayside, but VB is not going to commit to us. This is the ultimate betrayal."

Alan Carson of Campbelltown put it patriotically. "VB is an institution and an Australia icon. It's what made the great David Boon get up in the morning.

"It's what quenched the thirst of every Aussie battler who has ever sweated blood and tears for this great brown land of ours."

And Scott of Goldy got more dramatic, still.

"That's it. I'm giving up the children for adoption, selling the car and moving to Belgium," he wrote.

·
Registered
239 Posts
As the song goes'I would give my arse for a glass of Victoria".Sorry everyone was to drunk to remember the rest of the song
cheers Andrew

·
Registered
650 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Gonna have to jump in with westridge

VB=Camel Piss :teeth Don't know how you can drink the stuff. Fosters is for foreigners only anyway.

Cascade Premium or Boags by choice.

Cheers,
BB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts