BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think for this to get 2 openers (one blonde and one brunette) to increase competition :D
In this way for sure you will don't have any finger on the window.
The thru is that will be expensive as hell :yeow:

·
Premium Member
2,680 Posts
baytown said:
I tried it at home, but all I got was an automatic finger appear in the window every time I beeped!

Best wishes.

Ken.
You wired yours up wrong.

I learned that the hard way too.

Mack

·
Registered
32 Posts
GMack said:
You wired yours up wrong.

I learned that the hard way too.

Mack

You fellows really need to read the instructions. The blue wire goes into the little green thing and the brown wire attaches to the underside of the seat.
Just push that horn botton, the dog comes through the front door and runs out like he's glad to see ya. He then does a number 1 on your left boot and runs back to the house.
It works every time

·
Registered
38 Posts
Laughed like hell at this one. Thanks.
To avoid the finger in the window I trained the dog to bark at the wife when he hears me arrive until she has pulled herself off the sofa and opened the garage. That way she blames the dog. Result.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Upgraded and it quit working

I used the GF 1.0 model and it worked like a charm until I said "I DO" and upgraded to the WFE 2.0. Now, along with many other things, it quit working and it is less trouble to get off the bike and open it myself than try to beep the horn. I tried to uninstall WFE 2.0 and go to GF 2.0 but that nearly cost me the house, the bike and the Corvette.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts