BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bloke decided to take his son to Taronga Park Zoo in Sydney one Saturday afternoon.
While going past the various cages, they saw a lion in his cage sitting there licking his a$$hole.
The boy says to a zookeeper nearby, "That doesn't look very vicious to me."
"Well he is." Says the zoo keeper, "he just grabbed a Kiwi, pulled him through the fence and ate him all up."
"Is that right?" says the boy, "he seems pretty casual, why is he licking his arse?"
The zoo keeper replied, "He's trying to get the horrible taste out of his mouth!"

·
Registered
331 Posts
Bigbloke,

Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humour living in Switzerland. I think you will out do Papilio with his KRudd jokes etc if you keep this up, although I do empathise completely with his jokes.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BobD,

Don't reckon I will outdo Papilio wif the KRudd jokes, seeing Sydney is a suburb of Canberra an all.

Living here had made me appreciate the Aussie humour even more. When I first got here, I tried a bit of humour on em, and sort of went past em, you know, blank looks and that. Anyway, they are pretty stiff, so taking the mickey out of them is dead easy.

Cheers from CH,

Bloke

1 - 4 of 4 Posts