BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm shopping for a K1300GT preferably with less than 50,000 miles with all the options in Granite Grey Metallic with the color matching top case. Preferably in or close to the pacific northwest. Have truck, will travel for the right deal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I began looking for one/at them just over a month ago. I don’t know why it took me a while to make a post here after signing up.

2009 K1300GT just over 31,000 miles.
$6000 out the door.

Now I just need to decide if I’m having it transported or going to get it myself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2010 k1300gt with 36000 mi, dark blue with premium package. clean with a lot of extras. asking $6900. will text pics if interested. my cell is 6098205193

·
Registered
363 Posts

2009 K1300GT just over 31,000 miles.
$6000 out the door.
Now I just need to decide if I’m having it transported or going to get it myself.
Fly and ride, but if you are going anywhere East it would be best to ship this time of year (haulbikes.com).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fly and ride, but if you are going anywhere East it would be best to ship this time of year (haulbikes.com).
I like the idea. However, the bike is going from Denver to western Washington and it's not safe to ride the most of the routes home.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I like the idea. However, the bike is going from Denver to western Washington and it's not safe to ride the most of the routes home.
Yeah, I knew it would depend on the weather. Contact Haulbikes, shouldn't be too much but the delivery time varies.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Take the VIN to a dealer and verify all the recalls have been done, preferably before shipping, so if something comes up, the bike will still be near the seller if the deal goes bad.

Also see if the servicing dealer can give you some kind of repair history. What's been done to the bike is in the past, but it may have a bearing on your future.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Take the VIN to a dealer and verify all the recalls have been done, preferably before shipping, so if something comes up, the bike will still be near the seller if the deal goes bad.

Also see if the servicing dealer can give you some kind of repair history. What's been done to the bike is in the past, but it may have a bearing on your future.

I did all that before buying it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Let us know if it arrives without any damage. Every time I've shipped a bike with painted hard bags, they always get scratched. Every single time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let us know if it arrives without any damage. Every time I've shipped a bike with painted hard bags, they always get scratched. Every single time.

Everything was irie. My shippers removed the cases and wrapped them in padded blankets and put them inside a box that was secured to the inside of the trailer.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hi all,
FYI. I'm selling my K1200GT Red

100% maintained by BMW dealerships, I have the records. Candy Red. New tires, no issues! Medical condition forces sale.
I bought this bike from the first owner with 1400 miles on it. Started to ride it then medically had to stop. Has 4500 miles now.
If you ever wanted a K1300GT this is your bike, there will not be a better one with these few miles. That’s why I specifically bought it because I knew it was the last best chance of getting a ‘new’ K1300GT.
Asking $11,500. [email protected] mail.com phone/text 901-382-seventy four hundred.

Photos available upon request

·
Registered
5 Posts
I own a 2009, K1300GT w/ 37xxx miles. Excellent condition. For Sale $6,500.

37,xxx miles. Color: Royal Blue Metallic. Heated handgrips and seats, cruise control, On board computer, ESA ll, ASC, TPC, Xenon headlight, Metzler Z8 tires mileage: front-new / back-4K. Maintenance done by BMW. Extras: GPS-BMW/Navigator IV. BMW/Anti-Theft alarm system, inner bags for both panniers. BMW/tank bag. Corbin seat. Cee Bailey windshield and headlight cover. Options: 49L Trunk -$450 (Keyed, painted to match bike + inner bag.) 28L Top Case - $300 (Keyed + inner bag).

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Great bikes, good luck with yours.

·
Registered
436 Posts
photos

Attachments

·
Registered