BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Wanted: K1300GT

3K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Deerhead 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm shopping for a K1300GT preferably with less than 50,000 miles with all the options in Granite Grey Metallic with the color matching top case. Preferably in or close to the pacific northwest. Have truck, will travel for the right deal.

#4 ·
I began looking for one/at them just over a month ago. I don’t know why it took me a while to make a post here after signing up.

2009 K1300GT just over 31,000 miles.
$6000 out the door.

Now I just need to decide if I’m having it transported or going to get it myself.

#9 ·
Take the VIN to a dealer and verify all the recalls have been done, preferably before shipping, so if something comes up, the bike will still be near the seller if the deal goes bad.

Also see if the servicing dealer can give you some kind of repair history. What's been done to the bike is in the past, but it may have a bearing on your future.

#10 ·
Take the VIN to a dealer and verify all the recalls have been done, preferably before shipping, so if something comes up, the bike will still be near the seller if the deal goes bad.

Also see if the servicing dealer can give you some kind of repair history. What's been done to the bike is in the past, but it may have a bearing on your future.

I did all that before buying it.

#15 ·
Hi all,
FYI. I'm selling my K1200GT Red

100% maintained by BMW dealerships, I have the records. Candy Red. New tires, no issues! Medical condition forces sale.
I bought this bike from the first owner with 1400 miles on it. Started to ride it then medically had to stop. Has 4500 miles now.
If you ever wanted a K1300GT this is your bike, there will not be a better one with these few miles. That’s why I specifically bought it because I knew it was the last best chance of getting a ‘new’ K1300GT.
Asking $11,500. CaptRehkopf@geee mail.com phone/text 901-382-seventy four hundred.

Photos available upon request

#16 ·
I own a 2009, K1300GT w/ 37xxx miles. Excellent condition. For Sale $6,500.

37,xxx miles. Color: Royal Blue Metallic. Heated handgrips and seats, cruise control, On board computer, ESA ll, ASC, TPC, Xenon headlight, Metzler Z8 tires mileage: front-new / back-4K. Maintenance done by BMW. Extras: GPS-BMW/Navigator IV. BMW/Anti-Theft alarm system, inner bags for both panniers. BMW/tank bag. Corbin seat. Cee Bailey windshield and headlight cover. Options: 49L Trunk -$450 (Keyed, painted to match bike + inner bag.) 28L Top Case - $300 (Keyed + inner bag).

Attachments

#17 ·
Great bikes, good luck with yours.

#18 ·
photos

Attachments

#19 ·
Bump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.