BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Impressive ...

Looks like you're having the same weather we're having here in Michigan. I just have to ask. How did you transport your ski equipment?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ski N.H.

TCSport said:
Looks like you're having the same weather we're having here in Michigan. I just have to ask. How did you transport your ski equipment?

Like this! :rotf:

It's been -25 to -30F several mornings this month here in northern New Hampshire, :snowlaff: and with 32" on snow on the ground (more in the mountains), I'm sure looking forward to some spring skiing using the bike shuttle. :teeth coach

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
The slope in the background is fairly quiet! Those on it appear to have stopped? Off myself to the Italian Alps in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,680 Posts
Paul_C said:
The slope in the background is fairly quiet! Those on it appear to have stopped? Off myself to the Italian Alps in a couple of weeks.
Those on it in the foreground are Harley posers - maybe a few Rossignol posers thrown in too.

Mack

·
Registered
365 Posts
Paul_C said:
Actually, they are snow boarders sitting on their butts, positioned as usual just below a crest on the hill in the middle of the slope and out of sight. And they feel slighted when the Ski Patrol suggests they move off to the sides.

Can we steal a thread or what.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That only happens at "Cannonsburg" JK

·
Registered
838 Posts
aj7840 said:
. . . . . snow boarders . . . . . . suggest they move off to the sides.
You're kidding right?

·
Registered
365 Posts
SKIZIKS said:
You're kidding right?
No! its typical here in the midwest, just flop down anywhere on the hill and soon you have a group side by side across the whole hill.

However, if you have a good terrain park those guys/gals can ride.

Maybe I am just jealous, cuz when my butts on the snow I can't get up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts