BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wearing jeans but I find after a while they will bunch up and cause discomfort around my man parts. What do you guys wear?

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
You mean you don't go "commando"?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Actually, I use LD Rider Comfort shorts under my riding pants.

http://www.ldcomfort.com/

It's amazing the amount of miles you can do in these shorts versus having your jeans bunch up under your riding pants.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I wear silks under my leather pants. Thin polartec in cold weather.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hot weather I wear under armor or micro fiber pants and shirt.Cold weather I wear layers depending on the temp,double layer long johns with my jacket and pant liners in.IF colder out I add a heavy fleece pant and pullover top with a high collar.If even colder I wear a electric vest under the fleece.I switch all this around depending on the temps.Like sometimes I'll just wear the fleece and nothing else under my suit.If I am on a long ride or trip I never wear jeans,locally I sometimes wear jeans,on longer rides I found jeans to be very uncomfortable.

·
Registered
828 Posts
plain ole boxers

I go with boxers. The bicyckle shorts feel too funky while riding.

ONON-
Mark

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I'm been working on it for many years.

This last summer I bought three pair of Under Armor at REI. I have put on about 6,000 miles on them and they are the Best thing since sliced bread. You can wash then in the sink and hang them up to dry.
In the winter I wear them and put silk long underwear over them and when its real cold, its hands down BMW Comfortemp top and bottom.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Second - or third - the motion for Under Armor. Wonderful stuff any season. I won't go on much of a ride without it now... :ricky

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
no jeans?

Wow....I've always worn jeans underneath....so y'all wear your riding pants in restaurants, etc., wherever you go?..... you commuters change clothes at work?

·
Registered
828 Posts
commuting and riding are a different attire

I wear plain ole pants while commuting. Yes, its a bad choice, but apathy takes over sometimes. Regular rides I wear my leathers, which reminds me, I need a new pair.

ONON-
Mark

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
no jeans?

I wouldn't give up that layer of protection....it's under-armor under jeans under riding pants for me on long runs.

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts
milkman said:
Wow....I've always worn jeans underneath....so y'all wear your riding pants in restaurants, etc., wherever you go?
Yup.
..... you commuters change clothes at work?
Nope. Savanah II pants, black and grey, don't cause the HR folks to get ruffled feathers...but that was last month. Next month I find out what the new folks think...:teeth

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7 Posts
Under leathers: usually bicycling pants
Under HT Overpants: anything, jeans, work clothes, shorts whatever happens to be on at the moment.

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
no jeans?

Moondew said:
Under leathers: usually bicycling pants
Under HT Overpants: anything, jeans, work clothes, shorts whatever happens to be on at the moment.
Yep...that's the ticket....can't imagine wearing the same pants to work every day, Razel!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.