BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for my semi-annual bitch. C'mon folks, how about some info on where you are, etc. I am sick and tired of reading DS posts about advice on weather gear, where's the closest dealer, blah, bike statistics in units of measure that I thought died with Sir Isaac Newton.

I also have to look at those nasty commas where there's no profile city, state, country, etc. It ain't rocket science folks, fill out the damn profile!

·
Registered
368 Posts
jpalamaro said:
Time for my semi-annual bitch. C'mon folks, how about some info on where you are, etc. I am sick and tired of reading DS posts about advice on weather gear, where's the closest dealer, blah, bike statistics in units of measure that I thought died with Sir Isaac Newton.

I also have to look at those nasty commas where there's no profile city, state, country, etc. It ain't rocket science folks, fill out the damn profile!
Uh, John, by semi-annual do you mean twice a week? Er, you been bitchin a lot lately, don't you think?

That's OK. Old guys get that way from time to time.

We know you're feeling a little frustrated and lonely, here, in this wonderful, active, enthusiastic group of dedicated, interesting, eager-to-get-involved-BMW-enthusiasts.

Miss the old days?

You should get on the S and hit 160...that'll change your perspective. Forget all that pussin around.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Faust said:
Uh, John, by semi-annual do you mean twice a week? Er, you been bitchin a lot lately, don't you think?

We know you're feeling a little frustrated and lonely, here, in this wonderful, active, enthusiastic group of dedicated, interesting, eager-to-get-involved-BMW-enthusiasts.

Miss the old days?

You should get on the S and hit 160...that'll change your perspective. Forget all that pussin around.
I thought I scolded you already. Not only don't you have your profile completed, no K12R/S either. Are you just dropping by to heckle or having fun.

How's business? Atlanta done? Still have the 12GS and what're your thoughts on the new K12GT other than another ???? 'Bike of Excesses?"

Best Regards

·
Registered
49 Posts
Faust said:

I think John has just been going light on his meds! :rolleyes: In one of free pubs here on the west coast they just had an article on how much better adjusted and able to cope with life MC riders are! Just get out there and go for a rdie and let your troubles disappear! :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
cousi said:
You Florida guys should be out riding! It's snowing here, what's your excuse????
Just imagine how cranky he would get if he couldn't ride for 3 or more months a year!! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
jpalamaro said:

Screw the profile. Mind you own business and stop snooping as to where people are. :eek: What's the problem? Are you "big brother"?

As for the weather gear and such...what else is there. Mindless chit chat anbout tires again, maybe seats and the amount of performance you will gain with an aftermarket exhasut that saves 14 lbs of weight and adds 6 hp?

That information along with fixes to the bike, gear choice information and reviews is what B Boards are all about. After a year everything has been discussed and people refuse to search and just ask the same questions. With that said I still...we still log in to read the same old stoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts