BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble with voice quality (callers say my voice is loud enough but poor quality, hard to understand) on my system, which includes a Baehr Ultima XL preamp, a Zumo 550 GPS with XM, wired to a J&M headset. My bluetooth phone is probably 5 years old, and was an inexpensive model.
Questions-- Has anyone found that switching to a newer, higher-end phone (I don't want or need an iphone or similar fancy thing-- just a good quality basic phone with Bluetooth) helped this problem? Also I'd like a new phone that transfers it's phone book to the Zumo without problems. Are there any adjustments on the Baehr unit, other than
just increasing the output level for the phone (Zumo) interface, which I've tried, that might help improve the quality of the phone transmission?-- the Baehr unit has multiple adjustments for speed (volume) compensation and wind noise suppression, but I believe these don't affect the microphone output when using the phone.

Much obliged

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sorry I don't have an answer for you specifically, but I can point you to another forum of ZUMO users that might have more information.

www.zumoforums.com

Great group of helpful people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts