BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the owner of a Schubert S1 (old version). I have recently purchased a couple of in-ear phones (Denon something) for listening to music while driving. This couple of ear-phones have an excellent noice reduction and the sound is fantastic.
In "my perfect world" I would like to find a bluetooth intercom that allows me to use my own inear phones, has AUX for MP3 player and runs on battery (no cables to the bike!) and thats about it.. Does anyone know of such a device?

Thx and happy newyear
Ole

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm using the Autocom Active-Plus which is Bluetooth for the phone, but the intercom and music are wired. You can check out the Cardo line as I think they have a BLuetooth intercom, but I'm not sure how it may interface with an MP3 player.

·
Would rather be riding
538 Posts
I wanted much the same thing, and eventually gave up trying to make bluetooth work and just got an Autocom. After trying bluetooth for the motorcycle for a few months (via a Dianese helmet with bluetooth built in) I don't think it's suitable. The quality and volume weren't what I wanted, and the battery life was too short for a long ride, let alone a multi-day ride. With the autocom I get everything I want: lots of inputs, excellent volume, and endless power. For all that I can live with a wire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts