BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the internet and even a parts fische, I cant seem to find a real white gt. I see there a tons of pics of a white version floating around the internet. It is such a beautiful color I hope BMW made it. anybody know?

·
IBR# 366
3,145 Posts
Are you sure it's not the Crystal Grey version that was offered in '06-'07 that you're thinking of?

·
Premium Member
2,680 Posts
I'm thinking it is the CG too. When the color was first announced, it was often called "refrigerator white." I don't know how that happened, but there is one dealer in So. Cal who still calls it by that color. Must be some ingrained picture seen somewhere. :confused:

Mack

·
Registered
331 Posts
It is the Crystal Gray color. It looks white in most of the pictures I have seen on the web and in certain lighting conditions. I thought it looked good when I thought it was white but the actual color in the flesh is different.

·
IBR# 366
3,145 Posts

·
Would rather be riding
537 Posts
refrigerator white

GMack said:
I'm thinking it is the CG too. When the color was first announced, it was often called "refrigerator white." I don't know how that happened, but there is one dealer in So. Cal who still calls it by that color. Must be some ingrained picture seen somewhere.
Refrigerator white is pretty good. My bike is this color, and it's not white nor is it grey. It's more a kind of pearlescent tan and changes tones depending on the light and viewing angle. I noticed this the other day at Marin BMW when it was parked next to a bunch of police bikes, which are very very white.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts