BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hope that those of you who are lucky enough to attend this fantastic event and have a laptop (bmws can carry anything) will take time to post some stories and images DURING the event

please
thanks in advance

·
no power in the 'verse can stop me
1,126 Posts
Let's see now,

BMW offers a host of trick items, GPS, heated seats and grips, latte makers, etc.

I'm surprised they don't offer a branded laptop that stores in the tankbag or something.

it'd sure make getting the latest software upgrade easier to install. What are they up to now, version 45 or 50? :coffee

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shook sez said:
Let's see now,

BMW offers a host of trick items, GPS, heated seats and grips, latte makers, etc.

I'm surprised they don't offer a branded laptop that stores in the tankbag or something.

it'd sure make getting the latest software upgrade easier to install. What are they up to now, version 45 or 50? :coffee

it's only a matter of time :)

·
The Gov
660 Posts
Laptop in the attack, always.

And I'm bringin the big Canon DSLR too. I should be uploading pictures regularly.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
philspace said:
Laptop in the attack, always.

And I'm bringin the big Canon DSLR too. I should be uploading pictures regularly.
excellent
that will be great
thanks very much for letting us know

will that be in the RIDE TALES section?

·
The Gov
660 Posts
ClearwaterBMW said:
excellent
that will be great
thanks very much for letting us know

will that be in the RIDE TALES section?
Should be, at least in a brief version until I get back, with a link back to all the photos. It all depends on the balance between riding and barley therapy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
philspace said:
Should be, at least in a brief version until I get back, with a link back to all the photos. It all depends on the balance between riding and barley therapy.
ah.......
barley therapy

i just talked to my friend who was at the ducati dealer meeting in salt lake city, utah....
got home yesterday
big BARLEY fan....

you know what he drank the whole time he was there?

Polygamy Porter
http://www.garypaulson.net/archives/polygamy-porter-why-have-just-one/

he said it was GREAT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts