BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new K1200GT is supposed to debut in the US at this show. If you're going, please take lots of detailed pictures (i.e., closeups, inside what looks like the radio bay, the accessories, etc...). If you post your pictures in the gallery or as attachments to a thread, you'll be my hero!

·
No bogey's twist wrist
619 Posts
new GT

If you get them to take the bags off for a photo you'll be several peoples hero.

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good catch, Don. Pictures without the bags would be great - especially on the exhaust side.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have camera, will photo.

Finally, a chance to be a hero!! I plan to be there soon after it opens. If all goes well, will post pics Friday night (12/9)--that's Saturday morning to y'all east of here!

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ims-lb

I'm going on Saturday, 12/10 and I will take photos to post, if the GT shows up there.

I will even ask the "beautiful assistants" to remove the bags, if possible.

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
I'll be there sat

Souds like there will be others posting pics... I'll take some shots, but I'll save the bandwidth. Assuming the bike is at the show.

Has anyone seen the discount coupons? No San Diego shops has them... wierd.

ONON-
Mark

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'll be there Sunday; I'll see what I can do. . . We'll certainly have enough pics after this!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Planning on being there sat.

·
"Hey Y'all"
2,239 Posts
Remember the Alamo ...

Ca03K12gt said:
Finally, a chance to be a hero!! I plan to be there soon after it opens. If all goes well, will post pics Friday night (12/9)--that's Saturday morning to y'all east of here!
Don't forget, Site Maintenance - Fri Dec 2nd . Nothing worse than jumping on the PC and it not cranking. :) Looking forward to your pics.

btw, for anyone just experimenting with web hosted pics I found what apears to be a decent service: www.photobucket.com . Just upload, and they are automatically resized and suitable for posting. (see my post here for a look at what they offer. It's not smugbug, but it's free.)

:eek: I can't read! Oh well, I'll leave the post for the info. D'oh!
1) I can't read.
2) There will be a short outage.
3) The free photo host isn't bad.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ray,

I called CalBMW and was told the K1200GT will not be at the San Jose show. Have you heard different?

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts