BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Why the new S1000RR is the greatest bike ever made

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  keithb 
#1 ·
From BARF-
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324896

im sure that you probably didnt already know that the s1000r is the greatest bike ever. if only someone would make a glowing thread about it so that the rest of us will know. but anyway, since most of you do not even know why its the greatest bike ever made, ive put together a list of reasons that ive found on the internet and in unbiased magazine reviews

the s1000r is so fast that it's the only bike who's lap times are expressed with a negative number

when you do a valve adjustment on a s1000r, the valves automatically get adjusted on any other bikes in the vicinity

actually, the valves on the s1000r never go out of spec, the specs get rewritten based on its valve clearance

normal dino oil automatically becomes synthetic when used in an s1000r. also its becomes fat free and tastes great over a salad.

the 1000 in the s1000r name actually denotes the bike's trap speed in miles per hour during 1/4 mile runs, i mean 1/8 mile runs

the s1000r is the only bike that backs it in with the front wheel

the s1000r doesnt pose at starbucks, starbuck poses next to it

the s1000r uses an rsv4 as a pitbike

you will never find a printout of a dyno sheet on an s1000r because they havent made a sheet of paper big enough for it

the s1000r is the only bike that can indicate a left turn and a right turn at the same time and then follow through

if you put an s1000r sticker on your toyota, toyota wont recall it because its already awesome

the s1000r is so awesome it collected jay leno

the s1000r can not only do a 12 oclock wheelie, but it can do the noon and midnight versions

See less See more
#2 ·
That thread went on for several pages with others contributing to it. :teeth

#3 ·
I saw the new 1000 BMW in the flesh on Friday. Beautiful bike BTW. If you took the roundel off of it I would have sworn it was a Suzuki, Kawi, or Yamaha. :yeow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.