BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When putting on an after market exhaust on the rs will the BMW side cases still fit? Just wondering...Im still looking for the best exhaust. Leaning towards the Two bros. Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
Two Brothers exhaust and side bags...

Yes, seen many pictures of people who have installed Two Brothers Exhaust, some have opted for the oval as it has slightly more clearance for left bag (no personal experience by me).

·
Registered
133 Posts
Two Bros fit just fine, I have the big round one (C whatever) got it from Pirate without the logo. Love the look and sound of the pipe.

Eric

·
Registered
258 Posts
exhaust

Would recommend you consider the Staintune before you buy. Great sound, no repacking, easy to maintain, looks very good and I do believe it is a bit smaller. The Pirate highly recommended and am glad he did.
Obviously a very personal decision and HIGHLY subjective since there are so many good systems out there. Good luck.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Please define best. I've wondered whey people are so eager to change out the exhaust? Noise, weight, horsepower are the most likely suspects but you hardly ever see numbers on any of these. I'd want to know how much improvement I'm getting per $ before I made the change.

Of course a 4th possible reason is for the enjoyment of putting an aftermarket component on your bike that you think is cool. "coolness" is one of those things you can't put a price on and if that's what you want to spend your money on, I fully support it.

Cheers,
Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts