BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out!!! I got my CD from Killboy.com today for when I was at Deal's Gap a few weeks ago. They look sweet or what??

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Nice. I'm jealous..;)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Rich,

How long did it take to get your CD from Powerhead Productions (Killboy)? I ordered mine last week and was told it would take up to SIX weeks to get my order.

Thanks.........OkeefenokeeJoe

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OkeefenokeeJoe said:
Rich,

How long did it take to get your CD from Powerhead Productions (Killboy)? I ordered mine last week and was told it would take up to SIX weeks to get my order.

Thanks.........OkeefenokeeJoe

Got it today, the 26th, and I'm pretty sure I placed the order on the 13th....but that's just trying to remeber off the top of my head.....Definitely nowhere near six weeks though for this one...

My guess is that they give a generic leadtime for all their products, whereas making a large poster or print would probably take them much longer since they'd have to order it, etc.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you're unaware, there's also another gal down there who takes pictures along the gap as well. In addition to being pretty easy on the eyes, she takes great pics too. Ordered a CD from her the same day and received it about a week earlier. Here are a couple samples of them from the site www.dragonslayerphotos.com

FYI - both these and Killboy came in with files about the same size. According to PaintShop Pro, they are 48x32 prints. However, I've resized them down to 10x6.66 for posting's sake....

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fun pics, however do you and your loved one always ride in jeans on roads-that-kill-people like the Gap?

DW

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very nice Rich. Was that a great time or what? Take care.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DanGreene052 said:
Very nice Rich. Was that a great time or what? Take care.
Yep - Always a very good time. I get through there usually 4-5 times a year and it's always a load of fun. The only time it really sucked was when I did an Ironbutt from home in central Ohio to there and back and had gotten to Deal's Gap about 7 am. It was raining and had been storming the night before. There was essentially no traffic on the road, but it was raining/still wet/ and had all kinds of miscellaneous tree/forest crud all over it from the storms the night before....

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BMWHP said:
Fun pics, however do you and your loved one always ride in jeans on roads-that-kill-people like the Gap?

DW
Holy Crap!!! Look at your avatar......Were you able to take a picture and ride without the other hand??? Looks kinda dangerous to me.........

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice Pictures

Nice pictures. I will have to see were the photo guys are the next time I head up to the dragon. I always seem to miss them.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts