BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I knew I had to do the dreaded mall run today to pick up the other half's gift, I decided to use the K. It was about 37 F here in MD. The bike sure does run great in this cold weather, no worrying about the fan kicking on! Fleece lined jeans from Bass Pro are the way to go for the cold, and throw a set of long johns under them and you'll never notice the cold.

Of course, the funny looks from the driver's are worth the ride. As an old sergeant of mine liked to say, 'If they think you're crazy, they leave you alone'!

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I hope you didn't buy her chocolate and then put it in the left saddlebag!
Bruce C

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could only wish she asked for chocolate! Coach purse - $300! I'm looking at this little leather bag and thinking that my riding jacket was $400 and has a whole lot more cow involved. But, I guess it's not as fashionable. Maybe the purse is made from a Coach cow.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Coach Riding Gear!?

bob5150 said:
I could only wish she asked for chocolate! Coach purse - $300! I'm looking at this little leather bag and thinking that my riding jacket was $400 and has a whole lot more cow involved. But, I guess it's not as fashionable. Maybe the purse is made from a Coach cow.
As a member of the "holy shit a purse costs that much" club for a number of years now, I can attest that Coach purses are indeed pricy!

But after buying a few for my wife and mom over the years I can truly say they make some good quality stuff. I'm sure if they made motorcycle gear it would be nice and pricy, but we could only wish that some of these gear manufacturers took the same care that Coach does in their manufacturing processes......

I've bougt 3-4 of these damn things and I can say they are put together very nicely - not that I'm an expert on purses or anything.....

alow

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alow

Which color goes best with your bike?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Don't forget that Coach purses are guaranteed for life. My wife has a couple of Coach purses and one of them has been repaired (zipper pull) twice; both times, no problem.

·
Registered
186 Posts
A $200 coach wallet got me a new bike....perfect timing.:D If she needs a purse to match that... no problem!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts