BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last 3 weeks I have had 3 huntsman spiders jump out of my faring when I pull up !
I do not particulary like spiders and the bigger they are the scarier.I suspect that they are chasing the dead locus in my K1300GT radiator.We have a plague of locus in the Wimmera/Mallee at the moment and a serious plague!
Anyhow the up side is I am allways wide awake and the bike gets a good clean after every ride.
Anyone else has a simular problem?
cheers Andrew

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
arachnids

Had one drop onto the windscreen of the car in Bell St./ They occasionally wander around the house but I dont worry about them. Up on the farm at Yackandandah the bastards are everywhere though. Nuisance inside helmet as they can block your vision.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Tarantulas

Oh we use to have quite a few of the black hairy ones in oklahoma , some said they could jump several feet (but I have never seen it happen ) and they would realy fire up some of the phobic spider fearers , but would hardly ever bite , we always have scads of dady long leg spiders they can't hurt one , but we also have the realy problem spiders too (poison) so be sure to squish em , take care , beware ,, joesflashdog the fast red k1200rs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts