BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know you're with the right woman when . . . . .

You stop for gas after an hour of strafing heavy traffic at the front of a pack of sport bikes at speeds in excess of 200 km/hr and she says: "wow, that was fun!!" :clap:

·
Sooper Dooper Moderator
1,025 Posts
Or...

It's Father's Day, and she says, "I'm going to be working in the yard, but why don't you take a bike ride and I'll see you this afternoon?"

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
After 28 years, she still wants a kiss and feel when leaving and coming back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
She tells you "Go hook up with your riding buddies and get lost this weekend, I'll be here when you get home".

·
Registered
498 Posts
She tells you "you need to chain me to the bed at night, cause I want to take off and ride!!!"

You know even more when you think about the fact that she took off and rode her bike to Alaska and Inuvik, Northwest Territories from Florida last year, ALONE!!!

She also tell's you to "go take week or two off and go for a long ride," even though she can't get the week off from work...

She tells you "Any motorcyle rider is welcome here, invite anyone, ANYTIME: even that Skiziks guy or Hazard" (<<<< the ultimate test!)

·
Registered
193 Posts
She rents a backhoe and gets the neighbor guys to help dig out our failed sewer line, while I'm at work. Imagine my surprise when I came riding into the driveway.

·
Registered
302 Posts
When you come home from a spirited straffing run while 2up and go, you know we probably ought to sell this thing. She goes, oh no you aren't, that is my bike, you can't sell it!

No surprise, I knew I had the right woman before the GT! :clap:

·
Registered
433 Posts
BeniciaRT said:
She tells you "Any motorcyle rider is welcome here, invite anyone, ANYTIME: even that Skiziks guy or Hazard" (<<<< the ultimate test!)
[/size][/size]
OH is she irritated that my bike took you down for a week.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts