BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added the Ztechnik Carbon Fibre look pieces for the bike today.

Did the tank above the rider seat, the instrument cluster and the ignition area.

The picture was taken with a flash so it might not look as good as it really does.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very nice! Good pic (flash brings out the fibre in the carbon fibre!)

alow

·
Registered
209 Posts
alowishus said:
Very nice! Good pic (flash brings out the fibre in the carbon fibre!)

alow
Believe it or not it isn't really CF. I have the same instrament cover on my GS. It's plastic but it looks REAL good. A bit less expensive than if it had be CF too from what I remember.

Raffy, that KR is really shaping up!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys.

If you didn't notice, I also added the ZTechnik gadget mount/platform on the left side. It mounts to the mirror clamps by the use of longer bolts and spacers between the gadget mount base and the clamp.

I now have the high $ ZTechnik gadget mount and the cheaper one that I put together (right side).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for the pics, Raffy. I've been wondering about a mount system would look like. Do you recall what the $ was on the ZTechnik mount?

·
Registered
26 Posts
mattlamotte said:
Thanks for the pics, Raffy. I've been wondering about a mount system would look like. Do you recall what the $ was on the ZTechnik mount?
Looks like the same one I just got for the K1200S I recently bought. About $80, I think.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mattlamotte said:
I'll post up in an hour or so. I'm at my local dealer now helping a buddy with his new purchase: R1200GS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.